From the outset, the Sadleir House facility has been planned as a bridge between
the students of Trent University and the Trent and Peterborough communities.
That vision has been realized through the continuing generous support of community members –
alumni, faculty, staff and citizens of Peterborough – for the facility and the activities that occur at Sadleir House.
Ways you can support:
Saldeir House is a registered charity and as such can issue charitable receipts for donations received. Financial contributions go toward maintenance and repair of our facility and grounds. In-kind contributions also assist with our activities, examples of in-kind donations could include donating supplies and materials for renovation projects. If you are interested in making a contribution, there are a couple of options available to you:
- Sadleir House can accept financial donations online through:
- CanadaHelps.org allows you to make one-time or monthly donations and also gives you the option of making your donation to Sadleir House anonymous.
- CanadaHelps Donation Page
- Financial or in-kind donations can also be made to us directly by contacting our office either by phone
(705) 742-3686 or email us at email@example.com. If you have particular questions or areas that you would like to direct your donation toward or are considering making an in-kind contribution, this is the better option.
- (705) 742-3686
Use our Facilities
Sadleir House exists to be used! One of the best ways to support us is to make use of our space. Whether it be booking your next event at Sadleir House, or just coming by to make use of the common rooms, we thrive on activity of all kinds.
You can also support Sadleir House through donating your time. Volunteer opportunities exist through participation with the Board of Directors. Contact us for more information.